CARRY A CREDIT CARD DESIGNED FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs. Become a cardmember and enjoy a wide range of benefits.
Business Edition® Visa® Card
The Business Edition® Visa® Card offers many benefits to help you efficiently manage your business.
- Separate business and personal expenses.
- Online access to view transactions, set up alerts, pay your bill, view up to seven years of prior statements, and more.
Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute Rewards®
The Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute Rewards® allows you to earn points with every dollar in purchases.1 Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, even cash back in the form of a credit to your account.
With Absolute Rewards® every dollar spent is a reward to you!1
- 5 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying business expenses (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period).
- 2 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period).
- 1 POINT PER $1 SPENT on other purchases.
- All the great benefits that come with the Business Edition® Visa® Card.
Our Business credit cards help you separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- FREE 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- FREE MANAGEMENT REPORTS to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel, and more.
LEARN MORE OR APPLY NOW to enjoy this wide range of benefits.
Online account access provides the quickest and easiest way to:
- View employee card transaction history
- Make Payments
- Request additional cards
- Set up alerts
- View statements
- And much more
Simply access your account by clicking on the link below.
Credit Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
1See Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.