|Totally Free Business Checking
||3000 Items per Month
An account that's right for your business!
- 3000 items per month - includes debits, credits and deposited items
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- No transaction fees
- Free Online banking
- Check images returned in monthly bank statements- FREE!
- Glacier Bank Business VISA® Debit Card available
If a Totally Free Business account exceeds 3000 free monthly transactions, the account may be changed to another checking product.
|Business Analysis Checking
||$10 per month, plus activity fees which can be offset by earnings credit from deposit balances
||25¢ per credit, 10¢ per debit, 06¢ per deposited Glacier Bank item or 10¢ per item for other banks
For the larger business with higher account activity!
- Check images returned in monthly bank statements - Free!
- Free Online Banking
- Glacier Bank VISA® Business Debit Card available
- $10.00 monthly maintenance fee, plus account activity fees for debits, credits and deposited checks
- Credits - 25¢ per credit
- Debits - 10¢ per debit
- Checks Deposited On Glacier Bank - 06¢ per item
- Checks Deposited All other items - 10¢ per item
- Earnings allowance from deposit balances may offset activity fees
Frequent and large cash transactions may incur additional charges.
A monthly charge will be imposed on negative collected average balance - percentage based on Wall Street Prime.
Business Checking accounts may be subject to analysis and repricing on account activity and deposit balance.
You can offset all or part of your account's monthly service charges with a monthly Earnings Allowance on your account balances. Earnings Allowance applies to your collected balance after a 10% reserve requirement. A service charge is imposed when the cost of your monthly activity exceeds the Earnings Allowance during the month.
Click on "More" and "Hide" to view and hide additional details about each account type.
Click here for a statement reconciliation sheet.
Other fees may apply. See Fee Schedule for details. $25 buy back for checks and debit cards from other financial institutions given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented. Free gift provided at the time of account opening. Bank rules and regulations apply.