Manage your construction loan online, 24 hours a day with our Online Construction Loan Management System. Borrowers and builders can submit, view and monitor payment requests, communicate between each other and Glacier BankSM — making the building process manageable from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Login
For a demonstration of this application, please contact Glacier Bank at 1-800-735-4371.
- Once your Glacier BankSM Construction loan has been approved, a budget is created for each line item for construction expenses, (i.e. excavating, electrical, labor, etc.).
- Borrowers and Contractors can log-on to the Glacier BankSM Online Construction Loan Management System anytime to review the budget and the financial progress of the building project.
- Building contractors submit payment requests to Glacier BankSM online - then, borrowers have the opportunity to approve each request online. Borrowers can see all scheduled payments.
- Borrowers, Contractors and the Glacier BankSM Construction Department can communicate with each other about payment request or any other questions pertaining to the construction loan and the building project.
- The building contractor can submit lien waivers online.
- The Online Construction Loan Management System allows both the borrower and the builder to review the payment history from the initial construction draw to the present.
- Need Help? Have questions? There is an Online Help Guide designed to answer your questions.
- Just for security - both the Borrower and Contractor receive their own unique user name and PIN number to access information.
- Free - Ask for an application
- Download Construction Loan Management Agreement (PDF)
Glacier BankSM offers an in-house Appraisal Department and Construction Loan Department to assist our business customers in the construction of a new business, office/retail buildings, spec homes, etc.
Construction Loan Information
- Getting Started
- Construction Packet NOTE: You may have your own program to generate material lists and cost breakdowns.
- Construction Management Agreement
Additional Resources and Downloads
- Current Montana Lien Law Information Take me there
Understanding the Montana Lien Law is critical to your building experience.
- Cost Breakdown Form download now
This form is used by the contractor and/or the borrower(s) to organize their line item breakdown of their construction project into materials and labor.
- Lien Waiver download now
Our lien waiver form is available online. This form must be signed by the contractor and the supplier.
- Change Order Form download now
Changes to your original construction plan must be submitted on this form and signed by both the borrower(s) and their general contractor.
- Payment Request Form download now
This is the form Glacier BankSM requires to be completed when requesting funds to be paid from a Construction Loan.