VISA Debit Cards: Beyond Cash and Checks
Make Your Checking Account Even More Convenient
How? With a Visa Debit Card, you can access your checking funds at an ATM or by making purchases at any merchant that honors credit cards - without ever having to write a check.
Perhaps you're the type of person who likes to "pay as you go" rather than "pay later." If so, a Visa Debit Card is for you. When you use your Visa Debit Card, your money is deducted from your checking account. Unlike using a credit card, Visa Debit Cards have no big bills at the end of the month, no interest charges and no late charges. That's because you pay immediately with your money, the money residing safely in your checking account. It is a quick and convenient transaction between you, the merchant and your personal bank account.
And a Visa Debit Card provides several distinct advantages over a credit card:
- Obtaining a Visa Debit Card is easier than getting a credit card.
- With a Visa Debit Card in your wallet, you don't have to carry a checkbook or large amounts of cash.
- Visa Debit Cards are more readily accepted than checks, especially in other states or countries.
- Use a Visa Debit Card at an ATM when you need cash. Whether you're across town, across the country or across the ocean, it's quick and convenient-especially when you're traveling.
- You receive a detailed description of every card purchase and cash withdrawal from an ATM on your monthly checking statement for easy record keeping.
- No annual fee (if you use a Glacier Bank or affiliate ATM).
Visa Debit Cards - the convenience of a checking account without having to write checks!
Instant Issue Visa Debit Cards are now available at all our branch locations in a variety of designs. Stop in and get yours today!
To report a lost or stolen card: 1-866-546-8273 or login to online banking, click on the Options tab, choose ATM/Debit Card and click on the box to cancel your card.
Click here to view our Visa Debit Card FAQ's.